FAQ & Policies
What is your processing time?
- Normally, our processing time is 3-5 business days (not including weekends or holidays).
- This may extend, but will be posted as a header on our website.
How do you ship?
- For single wax melt snap bars, there are shipped in a padded mailer with eco-friendly cushioning inside.
- For orders of 2 or more, you will receive a box with either shredded paper or eco-friendly packing peanuts.
Why did I receive a sample in my box?
- We ship one with every order. If it's not a scent you like, pass it to a friend or a family member.
What are the ingredients in your wax melts?
- Soy Wax, Paraffin Wax, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil, Ethically Sourced Mica Powder, Candle Dye, Biodegradable Glitter
- Our wax melts are made with a proprietary blend of soy and paraffin waxes, with more than 50% of soy wax.
Isn't Paraffin Wax bad?
- In one 2009 study, they stated that burning paraffin wax releases potentially dangerous chemicals, such as toluene. However, the study was never published in a peer-reviewed journal, and the National Candle Association and European Candle Association raised questions about the study’s reliability. According to a statement released by the European Candle Association, “They have provided no data for review, and their conclusions are based on unsupported claims. No reputable scientific study has ever shown any candle wax, including paraffin, to be harmful to human health.”
- A 2007 study funded by the European Candle Association examined every major type of wax for 300 toxic chemicals. The researchers found that the level of chemicals released by each type of candle was well below the amount that would cause human health problems.
- At this time, there’s no conclusive evidence that burning candle wax of any type is damaging to your health.
- We are also not burning the wax, we are just using it as a vessel to carry the fragrance, that is not heated to a point where it would be combustible.
- Paraffin wax has a higher melting point than soy wax, meaning it won't melt when shipped during warm months.
- Paraffin wax allows for a higher fragrance load, meaning you get a greater scent throw than a straight soy product.
Will you being offering candles?
- Soon! Hopefully by the end of 2021. Manufacturing candles takes a lot of research, experimentation and testing. We want to make sure we have a safe and perfect product prior to offering them to our customers.
Do you offer local pickup?
- We have one local option, to pickup your order at one of the places we sell our products locally - at Pockets of Time located in Kingwood, WV. We hope to add a Morgantown, WV location very soon.
Do you offer wholesale?
- Not currently, but soon!
Returns & Exchanges?
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, we do not offer returns or exchanges of our items. However, if there is an issue with your order, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can make it right.
I have more questions that were not answered by this FAQ, how should I contact you?
- Send us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org